Buying, Selling and Renting your Home
For most families, buying or selling your home is the biggest transaction of your life, and possibly the most traumatic too. There is nothing worse than feeling things are out of control, so choosing a solicitor you can talk to is a must. You can be sure we deal with everything in a prompt and efficient manner, and keep you informed throughout.
Getting the right legal advice at a sensible price is vital. Capstick Dale are very familiar with every aspect of conveyancing; we do it every day, and there is probably nothing that can surprise us. We have seen and done it all.
Whatever the legal detail, our clear no-nonsense approach pragmatically cuts through each step of the process; we keep you up-to-date, and raise only genuine problems should they arise. Capstick Dale believe in a minimum of fuss.
Letting Out or Renting your Home also requires sound legal advice; the days of just a rent book are long gone. Capstick Dale can forestall issues you may otherwise miss, helping you through with understandable advice – keeping legal terminology strictly to ourselves. We:
- Act for Buyers and Sellers, both freehold and leasehold; plus Landlords or Tenants of rented premises.
- Report to you (in understandable language) on the Legal Title of the premises, Mortgage issues, local Searches and other Enquiries.
- Clarify anything beyond our control or which is causing delay, including any possible implications, and the options which could resolve the matter.
- Provide clear explanations of Contracts and Other Papers; including all benefits, obligations and ongoing liabilities.
- Can supply you with copies of the Title Deeds and other relevant documents upon completion.
- Act on Leasehold Issues such as Extending a Lease, your Rights to Manage the property, or even Buying the Freehold i.e. enfranchisement.
In summary, Capstick Dale will handle your property transaction professionally, efficiently and without drama; with a service tailored to your own specific needs. Our experienced and friendly conveyancing team are just waiting to help – whatever your property transaction.