Wills, Estate Planning, Trusts and Probate
Capstick Dale provide a personalised service to suit your family situation and wishes. Your estate may be straightforward or substantial, or have a complicated asset mix; whichever, we provide Professional Advice on your Will and Estate to meet your needs.
We take time to get to know you, to give you the best possible service. Our personable team draft up your wishes; we verify they are tax-efficient and problem free; we can even administer your estate on your behalf. We can assist with:
- Drafting your Will: we are understanding and compassionate, and legal experts too; don’t let a poorly written document spoil your intentions.
- Estate Planning / Inheritance Tax: estate planning can minimise loss of assets to tax and other issues; we help make the best of your estate, to provide for you, then those you leave behind.
- Creating and Administering Trusts: transferring assets to a trust, which is then managed by a third party on behalf of a beneficiary, lets you apply specific conditions for its use; it often has tax advantages too.
- Probate and Estate Administration: once you are gone, someone must deal with your estate – usually an executor named in your will. They apply for Probate (‘grant of representation’), gather together your estate, pay outstanding bills and inheritance tax, then distribute the balance to your heirs. We can assist with this, or even handle it entirely, as your named executor.
- Contested Probate and Probate Claims: disagreements sometimes occur over the distribution of an estate; maybe someone contests the will. Our specialist expertise is just the thing for advising or acting on all such matters.
Leaving an inheritance for family or friends is something most of us would like to do; but we just don’t get round to sorting it out, or we fail to update as circumstances change. Let Capstick Dale handle your arrangements; be confident your final wishes will be followed, and that we can even settle your estate – so that grieving relatives don’t have to.
If you would like to talk about how we can help you and your estate contact us today!